Get hired by your best interest!
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your resume here.
Title: Business Development manager
Viewsoft Inc. is a SBA 8(a) Certified company. Therefore, Viewsoft Inc. can receive sole-source contracts and also able to form joint ventures and teams to bid on government contracts.Our projects are always challenging, complex and full of innovations that must be solved and you will be in a position to be a part of that team.
As a Business Development manager, you will join a team to help develop powerful, scalable, and user-friendly platforms for analytics, mobility, and security.
Open Position: 1
Salary: Based on experience
Start date: Immediately
- Locate, determine, generate new business opportunities through research, communication and visiting with prospects...
- Use and understanding of social media and other online tools and technologies to identify prospects.
- Heavy new client contact and management to determine and fill needs of client(s) now and in the future.
Title: Software QA Engineer
ViewSoft Inc. is a growing and wants to add more professionals in their existing software development team. Our projects are always challenging, complex and full of innovations that must be solved and you will be in a position to be a part of that team.
As a Software QA Engineer, you will join a team to help develop test framework, automated test cases, running test in a variety of platforms, reporting the test results, etc. You will proactively participate in every aspect of full-lifecycle and work closely with the dev team.
Open Position: 2
Salary: Based on experience
Start date: Immediately
- 5+ years of experience in Web application test using Selenium, SpecFlow/Cucumber, nUnit/jUnit, C#/Java.
- 2+ years of experience in Mobile App test using Appium.
- Must be able to use feature files, parallel test execution, BDD, HTML Reporting, Browserstack.
- Good working knowledge in JIRA, SCRUM, Load Test, Stress Test.
- Good stand in OOP, Design Patters and SOLID
- Must be a team player
- Excellent in communication
- Knowledge of Amazon cloud is a plus
- Experience in Mobile SMS API testing is a plus
Middleware Architects in Ashburn, VA area. Design, develop, analyze and implement highly complex IT system standards, thresholds, & recommendations to maximize system performance. Work w/ WebLogic, JBoss, Tomcat & Apache HTTP server. Travel/reloc. req’d. Send res. to Viewsoft, Inc, 42732 Mount Auburn Pl, Ashburn, VA 20148
The Qualified candidate will work as a member of the Enterprise Server Engineering team within View Soft providing support for server O/S and hardware processes. Primary responsibilities will include assisting in developing and maintaining comprehensive web portals for various clients in the construction industry, to address common end-user needs, back-end process automation, and inventory analysis. Provide transition instruction, documentation and tier three technical support to the production environment.
Areas of responsibility will include but are not limited to:
– Assist with the development of Windows ASP.NET Web Portal using C#,.NET 4.0
– Develop product quality assurance measurements and auditing
– Provide turn over support for engineering efforts to operational organizations.
This position’s hours of support will be during the day shift.
Off hours support and availability intermittently required.
C# (.Net 3.5 and 4.0)
– WCF ( Windows Communication Foundation) SOAP/REST based web services
– ASP.Net and ASP.Net MVC
– Data access techniques (ORM) such as Entity Framework and NHibernate
– Database experience with Microsoft SQL, Oracle, and MySQL
– XML and XSD
– Experience with Subversion source control and bug-tracking software
– Troubleshooting/debugging skills
– Familiarity with Perl a plus
– Project Management skills a plus
– Math Lab
– Ability to work as a team member in a fast-paced environment
– Bilingual highly desired
– Experience with software release/deployment process
– Experience with object oriented concepts and architecture
– Experience with service-oriented concepts and architectures
– Experience with complex calculations, algorithms and mathematical modeling
– Three years of total work experience
– Three years of experience with Microsoft .net framework
– Education: College degree with an emphasis in business, computer science or engineering
Software Test Engineer: Software Test Engineer needed for Viewsoft, Inc. to design, develop and create test plans for web-based applications, set up test environments, develop test cases and execute test scripts; analyze documents and escalate test anomalies. Experience in testing PeopleSoft HRMS and financial modules in JAVA/J2EE, C++ and UNIX environment. Working knowledge of Weblogic, Websphere, WinRunner, LoadRunner, Test Director, Oracle PL/SQL and DB2. Job in Ashburn, VA. MS in CS/Engineering or BS +4 years experience in job offered or equivalent, 40 hours/week varies. Mail resumes to 42732 Mount Auburn Pl. Ashburn, VA 20148. Attn: Enam Haque
BSS Engineer: Responsible for Network Deployment and Optimization. The engineer must have an in-depth understanding of Ericsson BSS/RAN configuration, Software and Patch update, feature implementation, interfaces and protocols. The engineer will utilize knowledge of wireless technology (GSM, UMTS, CDMA) and operational knowledge of wireless network infrastructures (BTS, Node-B, BSC, RNC, MSC, SGSN). Candidate should be familiar with Data Translation (DT) Creation, loading, test and Integrations on Ericsson exchanges for new integration/upgrade, BTS/BSC re-home using Ericsson OSS/CNA (Cellular Network Administration) tool. In order to perform the job, the Candidate will use knowledge of Node B re-home, IuCS/IuPS/Iur add or rehome, reconfiguration of traffic descriptor, hybrid Iub implementation, building IMA group in RSP, the carrier adds and related activities.
The candidate will be responsible for Network Performance Improvement (retain ability, accessibility and mobility) issues and monitor/review of GSM/GPRS/EDGE/UMTS network key performance indicators (KPI) using legacy tools like STAT pro, Metrica, XPM, REWSS and Ericsson tool i.e. CNA, BSM, SMO, OPS, RNO etc. Detail understanding of drop calls (MOU), blocked calls, congestion, handoff failure (IHO, OHO), inter MSC handover- MSCPI, TCH availability, PS and CS access failure. Must have an in-depth understanding of ATM transport network, proficiency with trace tools, CPP platform, Moshell/AMOS, and scripting. Experience with OSS PM, Oracle SQL, Java programming are a plus. MS in Computer Science is required for this position.
Programmer Analyst: Opening for 2 Senior Software Test Engineer. Job responsibilities for this position are to design, development and creation of Test Plan, Test Strategies for numerous Software releases of Peoplesoft and the web based applications. Develop Test Cases; execute the Test Scripts, documentation, analysis and escalation of testing anomalies. Working with clients as needed to support and resolve application testing issues. Set up the test environment and test data for different Test Scenarios and Test regions. Perform manual testing procedures for different modules of PeopleSoft HRMS and Financial modules. Automate the testing process for regression testing using the Mercury Test Suites.The Ideal Candidate should have experience testing PeopleSoft HRMS, Payroll and Financial Modules in JAVA/J2EE, C++ and Unix Environment. Must have a working knowledge of Weblogic, Websphere, Oracle PL/SQL and DB2. The Candidate should be proficient in automating the test scripts in Mercury Suite of testing tools like WinRunner, LoadRunner and Test Director for Defect Tracking.
Should be able to supervise a group of 3-5 junior testers and mentor the day-to-day activities. The position requires at least a Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of industry working experience.